Its objectives are:
- Promote mutual knowledge of Spanish and British cultures.
- Promote the acquisition of both languages ??through the teaching of contents.
- Promote the exchange of teachers and students.
- Promote equal opportunities in learning the English language in public schools.
- Offer the possibility of continuing secondary education in any of the two educational systems.
- Promote the use of new technologies in the learning of other languages.
At this moment the Agreement is in its tenth year, and it covers from 1º of Infantile to 6º of Primary.
The study conducted by a group of Spanish-British experts on the development of the program in other centers highlights some of the achievements made so far:
- The great interest and motivation of the students.
- The enthusiasm of the parents and an increasing satisfaction on the part of the centers.
- The comments of the tutors on the positive effect that learning in two languages ??has on the development of the cognitive abilities of the students.